Leadership, industry acumen and expertise are paramount in our client's executive level staff. The growth of the company hinges on the contribution and strategic decisions these key players will make to the organization.
Interior Talent offers Retained Search services to harness our team of industry insiders to identify and court those senior level professionals who share the client's vision and long-term goals.
When we take on a Retained Search an in-house team of industry experts is assembled and dedicated to the open position. A detailed summary of performance driven qualifications and defined metrics of success is developed in collaboration with our clients. The firm’s environment is assessed, including; resources, current team, management, decision making process and demographics. These steps enable us to conduct a fine-tuned, efficient and results driven process.
Some of the services include:
- Discreetly source and identify top performers by utilizing advanced marketing and networking platforms
- Present written profiles of qualified and interested candidates in accordance with the agreed upon timeline
- Profiles will include: overview of professional background, outline of career milestones, long-term goals and motivation for making a change
- Scheduling initial phone-interview, web conference or in-person meeting
- Participate in interview process when appropriate
- Provide detailed candidate feedback upon completion of the interview
- Conduct and present a written summary of reference interviews
- If requested, prepare a written offer of employment detailing all agreed to terms between final candidate and the client company
- Facilitate/negotiate the employment offer to the final candidate
- Assist the selected candidate in resigning from their current company
- Ensure candidate is prepared in the event of a counteroffer