An excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Planner/Drafter to support the facilities department of a major client of the nation's largest Steelcase Dealer located in west Fort Worth. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing construction documents for renovations, moves, adds and changes.
- Developing project schedules.
- Preparing site utilization studies, space plans and as built documents for construction projects.
- Coordinating with on-site contractors, obtaining estimates, adhering to budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Ensuring thorough communication with the client and resolving issues.
The right candidate expects to be hands-on and should be well-rounded in knowledge of architecture in a commercial environment. Additional requirements:
- Must be a problem solver and deadline driven.
- Must have experience in a variety of industries as well as familiarity with building codes and safety compliance.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills in AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Previous experience with an architectural firm and working with contractors and engineers in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.