Located in the Design District in Miami, FL. this luxury wallcoverings and fabrics showroom is looking to expand their US market. This established luxury textile company with a 30 year history and an international presence is known as one of the premier providers of global trends for the design community. With an element of sophistication in every design and the use of environmental elements, this studio is on the pulse of worldwide trends.
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + 4% Commissions
- Full benefits package
- Room for growth
In this fast paced environment, your role as the Account Sales Executive will be to contribute to the company’s success by prospecting new accounts, developing and delivering presentations to designers and architects, researching and presenting possible distributor relationships, visiting with current accounts to ensure satisfaction, and handle day-to-day customer care. You should be adept at calling on trade professionals and embrace an entrepreneurial culture.
- 3-5+ years minimum of sales experience within the A&D industry
- Established relationships with architects and designers in the market
- Familiarity with the design and use of natural fibers, floral-geometric fabrics
- Appreciation for embroidered linen and cultural inspiration from a design perspective
To apply, please contact:
Tana Riddell, Interior Talent, Inc.