About the Company
Join a nationally recognized and well-respected firm specializing in creative and collaborative designs, procured from an exceptional list of artisans and vendors from all over the world.
- Oversee residential projects all scale/scope
- Work directly with the clients
- Provide design expertise and direction to clients including but not limited to; design conception, product specifications, presentations, project manage from conception through installation/delivery
- Support the growth of the design team through effective teamwork, collaboration, communication, personal appearance, and professionalism.
- 5+ years of interior design or relevant experience
- Hands-on and proven experience overseeing concourrent design projects
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and other related space planning/rendering programs preferred
- Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred
- Ability to travel locally or out of state for project visits and work some weekends
- $65-85K + based on relevant experience
- Full healthcare and benefits package