A rapidly growing company in the hospitality design and procurement sector. For the second consecutive year, Inc. magazine has ranked them on its Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
Field Sales Representative – Job Description
Major provider of FF&E in hospitality is seeking qualified candidates who possess the skills to be successful in a career providing Design and Procurement services to the to the Hospitality Industry. This is a very specialized position requiring exceptional talent in sales, communication and project management.
Field Sales Representative
Vice President of Sales
Summary of Duties:
The position of Field Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually beneficial relationships with Hotel Management Groups, Hotel Owners, and Hotel Brands for contracting Design, Procurement of Furnishings Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E). Candidate should understand Project Management necessary in new hotel construction and renovation of existing hotels. The position has a North American focus.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning and Organization
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Adaptability / Flexible
- Result Focus
- Strong Communicator
- Accountability and Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethic and Integrity
- High Energy and Manage Stress
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong socialization skills
- Develop, build, and manage a portfolio of hotel clients
- Oversee the sales process from acquisition, quoting, and expediting
- Prospect new clients using “Customer Relationship Management”
- Network within the Hospitality Industry to develop additional leads leading to project acquisition
- Participate in Trade events as required
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer services issues as needed
- Can travel 40% of the year
- Bachelor’s Degree, Hospitality is preferred
- 4-8 years Sales Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Access to your own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision (Self Starter)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Our program allows our team members to step down in salary in three increments. Each level releases a substantial increase in commission.
- Based on profitability and volume goals there is an additional annual performance bonus. We have over half our team making in excess of $150,000 with commission and bonus.
- The final step is $30,000 base salary and commission.