Our Client | The Firm
Specializing In Hotel, Residential & Restaurant Design
You have big ideas. You need an architecture and interior design firm that not only helps you realize your vision, but enhances that vision beyond your expectations. Our client specializes in custom architecture and interior design projects that weave form and function into a striking, integrated design. They are dedicated to exceeding your creative design expectations.
They are an award-winning, growing and energetic firm that is looking for a ...
- Strong Interior Designer with 5-7 year's in hospitality work; ideally with branded hotel chains.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work in dual principal work environment and project management
- Knowledge of generating detailed ID specifications, review shop drawing and all submittals associated with custom FF&E
- Produce and maintain budget spreadsheets/reports
- Source and specify FF&E (fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, upholstery seating, tile, plumbing fixtures and toilet accessories, flooring, wall surfaces, art and accessories)
- Produce drawings in part and in whole.
- Revit (a plus)
- Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Spexx (FF&E specification program a plus but not mandatory
SALARY of $75k to $95k