Located in Atlanta, GA, this one of a kind working design studio is a gallery-style space with a unique mix of purposefully positioned products designed to stimulate imagination and transition a vision from conceptual to tangible. Our client's studio product line boasts quality selections, presented in a holistic manner that allow for lively creativity. Their unique exploration of design is unparalleled with this studio's characteristics of extraordinary service, distinctive product and enduring design. Here, the ideas unfold!
Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
This exciting role offers an opportunity to truly grow the marketing department.
• Develop and execute advertising campaign
• Conceive and implement concepts in various creative projects
• Build and maintain our social media presence
• Website development and maintenance, SEO
• Develop and lead marketing strategy
• Increase brand awareness
• Client outreach
• Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.