About the Company
The first 110 years is history... and the unique luxury kitchen & bath organization now blankets the upper Midwest. Contractors in a large area can count on our client as a main channel supplier with key adjacent locations, complete inventories, fast delivery, unique services and a staff of industry professionals. And as this very much established, quality and cultured company looks forward to another century of growth, customers can count on another century of the best products and services in the industry.
Salary & Benefits
- $60K + based on experience
- Full benefits package including; 401K, medical, dental, vision healthcare, paid holidays and PTO
- Career growth opportunities
Showroom Manager responsibilities include; Business Development 60%, Team Development 20% and Store Operations 20%. Responsible to drive positive internal and external customer experiences. Provide effective and proactive leadership to team. Achieve sales, service and marketing objectives outlined by the BDP (Business Development Plan). Actively and consistently participates in local market, industry events and developments partners, acquiring new partnerships and clients.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a customer-facing luxury sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, decision making, planning and organizational skills
- Proven track record in exceeding sales, service, profit and talent development goals
- Cross-industry experience encouraged - retail background not mandatory
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Microsoft, and POS systems
- Flexible schedule required
- Drug Free Environment - testing issued during interview process