About the Company
Luxury interior design organization grounded firmly in a culture to excel the clients expectations, provide innovative designs with their full assortment of products. Our client is a design darling in the industry, and an amazing organization to join.
Salary & Benefits
- $80K - $100K + based on experience
- Full benefits package including; 401K, medical, dental, vision, holiday pay and PTO
- Career growth opportunities
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer in Georgetown, that can look at a project in the context of the entire space, or the whole, rather than as parts or components. Our team of designers understand the art and science of lifestyle, environment and taste to create a functional, beautiful and personal space. We provide luxury design services for the reimagining of one room or an entire home, anywhere in the world. Our designers embody a lifestyle and a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
- Lead team of designers, overseeing large scale projects
- Represent the studio effectively through communication, personal appearance, and professionalism
- Art, Architecture or Interior Design degree and relevant experience preferred
- 7+ years of interior design or relevant experience preferred
- Professional portfolio required
- Design Team Leadership experience required
- Proven success developing and overseeing concurrent projects
- Hands-on interior installation experience required
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail required
- People and service and relationship driven
- Strong leadership skills, strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized, collaborative, results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and other related space planning/rendering programs preferred
- Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred
- Ability to travel locally or out of state for project visits and work some weekends.