About the Company
Specializing in architectural, commercial, education and healthcare design, our client's firm is an established full-service furniture dealership that has brought exemplary service to the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 1970. With over 40 years in the business and a sound reputation and credibility through integrity and performance, this award-winning firm, a woman-owned business enterprise, prides itself in their 5-C's philosophy: commitment to employees, customer focus, constant cooperation, continuous improvement, and concern for the environment. Representing well-known and major manufacturers in the industry, our client has a proven understanding of branding. As a firm that integrates architecture, technology and furniture, our client provides solutions across multiple industries that work together to create a unique customer experience.
Salary & Benefits
- $80k - $95k salary base
- $10k - $20k bonus, based on sales results
- Full benefits package including; 401K, short and long term disability, medical, dental and vision healthcare, paid holidays and PTO80
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward Program
- Career growth opportunities
As the Sales Executive on the Corporate Team, you will be identifying and developing high-value relationships with large corporate clients. Your daily responsibilities will include, management of sales relationships with existing customers, identifying short-term and long-term sales retention and penetration opportunities and utilizing mail lists, referrals and territory prospecting work in order to consistently maintain and close target accounts. You will develop a high value-add relationship with buyers and decision makers, attaining profit margins objectives. The ideal caniddate will ensure that all customers are up to date with proper marketing, collateral materials, achieve monthly and annual gross margin targets through acquiring new and managing existing accounts.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with a leading contract furniture brand
- Thrives in a sales objective environment, a "hunter" mentality and passionate about driving sales
- Analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization and time management abilities
- Demonstrated collaborative relationship building skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Possess the ambition and work ethic required to succeed
- Positive and upbeat attitude looking to foster an environment where real success occurs
- Passionate about the work they do and the customers they serve
The choice is clear when choosing to relocate to Irving, Texas. As the gateway to the heart of Dallas, this city is designed with you in mind! With a plethora of hotels, dining experiences, attractions, and entertainment, Irving puts you, the visitor, first.