Sr. Interior Designer
We believe that creative, talented individuals can accomplish great things together in a fun, casual office environment. Our close-knit team of architects, interior designers, and procurement experts enjoy working together, learning from each other, and having more than a few laughs along the way.
What else do we believe? We know you have a life outside our office! Achieving work-life balance is critical to our success which is why our team isn’t pulling 80 hours week in and week out. Sure there are times when we are all hands on deck to get out that major deadline but it’s balanced with normal work hours and flexibility for what’s happening in your life. Combine this with competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, professional development opportunities, and an energetic, career-oriented work environment to take your career to the next level.
We are seeking a Senior Interior Designer with the capability to see an entire project through, from concept to execution. The ideal candidate enjoys the design and documentation phases. You possess a winning and clear way of presenting yourself and your work and are comfortable in a design lead role as well as a team collaborator and manager.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with architects and designers to bring projects from conception through construction
- Lead design team in conceiving of the project design to meet the clients’ program, quality objectives, and project constraints for multiple projects simultaneously
- Create & deliver presentations and construction documents
- Review all documentation to ensure they incorporate design intent
Who you are…
- Energetic self-starter who can juggle project tasks and deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design from accredited program
- 5+ years of Hospitality or Commercial interiors-related experience
- Extensive experience with space planning, interior architectural design, FF&E specifications, and budget creation.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry vendors, resources, and integration of brand standards for hotel projects
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with broad, cross-disciplinary project teams
- AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office skills needed. Spexx program skills are a plus.