Interior Designer - Minimum 5+ years’ experience in hospitality and commercial design.
- Must have strong work ethic, organized and detailed with a clear knowledge of the design process.
- Be detail oriented and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
-Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
-Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work in dual principal work environment and project management
- Knowledge of generating detailed ID specifications, review shop drawing and all submittals associated with custom FF&E
- Produce and maintain budget spreadsheets/reports
- Source and specify FF&E (fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, upholstery seating, tile, plumbing fixtures and toilet accessories, flooring, wall surfaces, art and accessories)
- Produce drawings in part and in whole.
- Must be able to lead design from conceptual design, schematic, design development, construction documents and construction administration as well as FF&E installation.
- Must be able to work with outside renderers and create presentation boards both electronically and physical boards.
- Supervise the creation of FFE Purchase Orders, Tracking and Delivery to ensure timely completion of projects.
- A working knowledge of drafting programs is required AutoCad and/or Revit for the creation of construction documents, as well as the ability to direct architectural, interior design and consultant teams to deliver an integrated interior architectural design and professional construction documents.
- Ensure Meeting Minutes notes are written, properly circulated and filed.
- Revit (a plus)
- Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Spexx (FF&E specification program a plus but not mandatory)