We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer in Georgetown, that can look at a project in the context of the entire space, or the whole, rather than as parts or components. Our team of designers understand the art and science of lifestyle, environment and taste to create a functional, beautiful and personal space. We provide luxury design services for the reimagining of one room or an entire home, anywhere in the world. Our designers embody a lifestyle and a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
The Senior Designer in our studio will play an integral role in overseeing, leading and growing the design business within a major market. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for establishing and fostering relationships. Our ability to innovate, curate and integrate products, categories, services, hospitality and businesses with a completely authentic and distinctive point of view, is a powerful platform for long-term growth. This enables us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace.
- Oversee all large-scale design projects
- Lead and mentor a team of designers
- Educate and on-board new designers
- Provide design expertise and direction to the Design Team
- Oversee the growth and development of the design business
- Represent the studio effectively through communication, personal appearance, and professionalism
Ability to travel locally or out of state for project visits and work some weekends.
- Art, Architecture or Interior Design degree and relevant experience preferred
- 7+ years of interior design or relevant experience preferred
- Professional portfolio required
- Design Team Leadership experience required
- Proven success developing and overseeing concurrent projects
- Hands-on interior installation experience required
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail required
- People and service and relationship driven
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and other related space planning/rendering programs preferred
- Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred