Based in South Florida, this dynamic and trusted hospitality furniture firm is seeking a VP of Operations to join their dedicated team of quality craftspeople and leading industry professionals. With a global approach to sourcing and manufacturing, serving 3-5 star hospitality companies is where our client shines. An established international platform that employs the finest craftsmen across the US, Europe and Asia markets, our client operates on the highest standard of service, where customer service is the epicenter of operations. With a range of hospitality furniture that goes beyond design and cultivates a sense of creativity within each collection, each piece performs with functionality, design, and durability. Presenting custom product solutions that exceed customer expectations is what sets this firm apart in the industry.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Compensation package
- Full Benefits package
- Ownership opportunity
As the VP of Operations & Sales for this hospitality furniture firm, you will report directly to the company President/Owner and serve as the number 2 with a plan for you to become #1. In this role, you will oversee many of the day to day responsibilities in the Operations and sales departments and in so doing; help take the company to the next level.
- 7+ years experience in hospitality industry
- You must have recent experience in hospitality furniture industry or similar products
- Experience working with hospitality design firms
- Must have hospitality furniture experience working with hospitality procurement companies
- Highly organized
- Lead and mentor team members
- Understanding of furniture manufacturing process
- Full accountability of operations and sales departments
- Manage project managers and director of sales