About the Company
Unique luxury kitchen & bath organization seeking a Showroom Manager to lead a diverse creative design sales team. Empowered to develop and execute sales, budgetary, service, presentation and marketing brand standard goals. Competitive salary and benefits compensation package, as well as vertical movement career opportunities available within the organization.
Salary & Benefits
- $65K + based on experience
- Full benefits package including; 401K, medical, dental, vision healthcare, paid holidays and PTO
- Career growth opportunities and training
Showroom Manager will lead by example, creating an inspiring environment for internal and external clients. Plan and reforecast reporting including; sales, budgetary, inventory, clienteling and project reports. Support the execution of lifecycle kitchen & bath projects. Proactively coach and develop team with motivating leadership, sales performance conversations and corporate brand standards. Responsible for the maintenance showroom presentations, stockroom, accurate pricing and promotional marketing standards. Actively participate in trade community and corporate initiatives.
- Bachelors degree and/or 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing luxury sales environment
- Assume perspective of CEO in all aspects of job
- Excellent written and verbal, communication, decision making, planning and organizational skills
- Proven track record in exceeding sales, service, profit and talent development goals
- Cross-industry experience encouraged - retail background not mandatory
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft, CAD and ability to learn company POS systems
- CKD or CBD certification a plus
- Flexible schedule required
- Drug Free Environment - testing issued during interview process