Senior Interior Designer- Luxury Residential Design
The firm: This high-end residential firm has an unprecedented reputation for not only beautiful projects with a minimum design budget of $100k, but also a team that is fun to work with!
Are you an expert in luxury residential FF&E
Do you love working with down-to-earth talented designers (no egos here)!
Are you looking forward to having a great work/life balance this summer?
If you are passionate about high end residential design and love exploring new vendors in furniture, fabric and accessories, please read further.
Do you have an organic knack for mentoring a junior designers?
The individual will assist the Principal and collaborate with other senior designers with high-end residential projects and installations. In this role, you will also have a Project Designer on your team.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
• Source FF&E within approved budgets of varying size and type
• Manage project budgeting, scheduling, sourcing, selecting and specifying furnishings, finishes and fixtures for multiple projects simultaneously
• Spearhead project coordination and timely communication with clients, vendors and contractors
• Develop all necessary construction documentation and schedules for custom millwork, furniture design, architectural finishes and details
• Efficiently oversee both short and long term design projects with high end clientele from conception to project close-out.
-Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
-Minimum 8 years experience working in a high end residential interior design firm
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Dedicated and ambitious
-Extremely detail-oriented and organized
-Strong ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks in a very fast paced firm
-Self-motivated and able to work independently, or as a team player
-Initiative to follow through and solve problems creatively
-Valid driver’s license and transportation
-Must be proficient in AutoCad and Microsoft Office
-Proficiency in Adobe Creative, Studio Webware and Revit a plus but not required.