Director of Interior Design – Luxury hospitality
The company: This company has been rated one of the best places to work year over year!
Are you an expert in luxury hospitality FF&E?
Do you organically develop design concepts for spaces that people talk about?
Do you want to make a difference with your design?
If you are passionate about luxury hospitality design and love exploring new vendors in furniture, fabric and accessories, please read further.
The individual will work with the Owner and Development Team on new ground up projects as well as capital improvements on existing properties.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
• Source FF&E within approved budgets of varying size and type
• Manage project budgeting, scheduling, sourcing, selecting and specifying furnishings, finishes and fixtures for multiple projects simultaneously
• Spearhead project coordination and timely communication with clients, vendors and contractors
• Manage the design team to develop all necessary construction documentation and schedules for custom millwork, furniture design, architectural finishes and details
• Efficiently oversee both short and long term design projects with for high end clientele from conception to project close-out.
-Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
-Minimum 15 years experience working in a high end hospitality interior design firm or in house at a luxury hotel brand
-Ability to develop branded environments that create an amazing guest experience
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Dedicated and ambitious
-Extremely detail-oriented and organized
-Strong ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks in a very fast paced firm
-Self-motivated and able to work independently, or as a team player
-Initiative to follow through and solve problems creatively