About the Company
Work for a dynamic design firm providing architecture, interiors, urban design, branding
and identity strategy services to our clients. We make it our mission to create places where People and
• Manages multiple projects, working with a Principal to establish scope, write fees, develop schedules, and
execute work-plans facilitating the successful and profitable completion of the project.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of constructibility and detailing of interior design elements and can
execute quality control of project documentation, enforcing QA/QC processes.
• Supports business development activities through the active participation in promotional opportunities,
strategic advancement and market research.
• Facilitates and leads design presentation documentation, furnishing plans and finish selections for various
• Responsible for design concepts, and productions on interior design projects, through all design phases.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Interior/Interior Architecture Design from an accredited school.
• 7 + years Interior Design experience with a background in any of the market sectors.
• Experience working in an integrated architecture/interiors team, and/or coordinating with an outside
architecture firm when required.
• Collaborative, team oriented, tech savvy, passion for learning.
• History of developing and maintaining client relationships.
• $75K + based on experience
• Bonus opportunity based on project productivity
• Full healthcare benefits including; medical, dental, vision, A&D insurance,
• Parking pass reimbursement
• Career advancement opportunities