The Senior Designer/Project Manager will be a creative, innovative leader with a strong work ethic and commitment to team work. This is a fast paced role the will require managing mutliple projects and teams. Excellent leadership and organizaitonal skills are critical. Project Managers must have strong space planning for new construction and renovation with complete understanding of accessibility codes. This leader will be participating in all phases of design from schematic to installation. They will also be required to prepare CD's and other deliverables to clients.
The ideal person will have he ability to successfully execute from initial design thru construction to completion while continuing to work with clients on the next effortt. They will deliver unique and cutting edge design within defined budgets & meet internal targets.
- Have 6+ years of experience as lead Interior Designer | Project Manager of multiple projects start to finish
- Current, cutting edge, relevant body of work and design skills.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Interior Design or Architecture Degree (from an accredited institution preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2010 or newer)
- Knowledge of very current products and design trends
Excellent space planning skills for new construction and renovation, with complete understanding of accessibility codes.
- Knowledge of current material costs, specifications and standards
- Sound working knowledge of building codes, building systems and construction methods
- Core Values: Caring, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail, Resourcefulness, Strong Work Ethic, Listening, Professionalism, Integrity, Passion, and last, but not least, Creativity!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity to join a very dynamic and growing firm please email your resume and portfolio in confidence to: